I've got the following code in my php file:

 /* Select all categories from designcatagories table */
  $query = "SELECT designcatagories.catcode, designcatagories.catdesc,
count(*) FROM
            designs,designcatagories where designs.catcode =
designcatagories.catcode
            GROUP BY catcode";
  $result = mysql_query($query)
       or die ("Couldn't execute query.");

I tested it in phpMyAdmin and I'm getting the correct results .... here's my
dilemma ... I want to spit out a list of my catcodes, # designs found,
catdesc
and I'm not sure how to reference the count(*) object??? What I have below
doesn't work, it just prints the () and I can't find any reference to this
in my books??? HELP!!!

Renee Toth
Stitchin' Up A Storm
www.stitchinupastorm.com