How-To-Repeat:

I am tried to use MS DTS to transfer a table from MSSQL 2000 to MYSQL
3.23.55,
however there has an error during the transformation on one data type. The
error happens when I have a "text" datatype on MSSQL 2000 table, and
"text/blob" on MySQL table.

The error is "fail to insert or update the blob data type".

The table only has one attribute
MS SQL 2000    ->  MySQL

MS Table a1           MySQL Table a1
text                   -> blob                    (doesn't work)

MS Table b2           MySQL Table b2
text                   -> text                     (dosen't work)

MS Table c3           MySQL Table c3
varchar (255)      -> varchar (255)               (works)