Very informative MySQL list. Good Job People!

Query Question..

Two tables

1. Clients
        ClientID (Primary Key, Unsigned int , Auto_Increment)
        Vehicle type            Char(200)
        Vehicle Color              CHAR(200)

2. Service
        ServiceID (Primary Key, Unsigned int , Auto_Increment)
        ClientID                INT
        ServiceDate             Date
        InvoiceAmount           Char(200)

2 queries

1. I wish to total the invoice amount for the records from Service (between two dates)
where the Clients.VehicleColour = 'Blue'

 or

2. I wish get all the records from Service (between two dates) where the
Clients.VehicleColour = 'Blue'

Which ever is easier.

Please Please Help !!!!!!!

Marko Palikko