Hello,

MySQL database connecting to:
3.22.32

when I select * from a table (with no primary key), the results are
displayed.  I attempt to use the GRID to update a field of a record.
When I try to change it, I get the following error:

ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'LIMIT 1' at line
4

here is the sql from the History tab:

UPDATE preferred_retailer
SET prr_inca_code='N-1001083'
WHERE prr_user_regid=10339 AND prr_offer_name='ADDV2002' AND
prr_user_key IS NULL  AND prr_sequence=3 AND prr_inca_code=' N-1001083'
LIMIT 1

I assume that the mysql server version I'm using doesn't recognize the
sql syntax with LIMIT 1 at the end...can MySQL Control Center be
modified so that it knows if a server version doesn't support "LIMIT",
then the sql generated doesn't contain "LIMIT"?

or does this have to do with my table not having a primary key?

thanks...

Kevin

Kevin Weslowski
Application Developer
MBD (McNair Business Development Inc.)

Direct: 789-0019
Fax: 789-7630
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mcnairbd.com

A head for business.
This email and any associated attachments is intended only
for the use of the addresses named.  The information herein
is private and confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby
notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or
distribution of this email and associated attachments by any
means is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please immediately notify the sender or MBD at
306 789 5258 and permanently delete the original email and
any copy, either electronic or printout.  We honour similar
requests relating to the privacy of email.