Hello,

I´m having some troubles when creating the foreign key
constraints in a InnoDB database. The problem is, i
can create the InnoDB table, but i´m having a little
difficult to make the connections with other tables.

The error that apears is like that:

Erro

Comando SQL :

 alter table tab3 add constraint foreign key (cod2)
 references tab2
 (cod2) on update cascade on delete cascade;

 Mensagens do MySQL :

 Can't create table '.\ola\#sql-52c_9e.frm' (errno:
150)

Therefore, I can´t garantie the integraty of my data
like it was suppose to do. I have made some
modifications to the my.ini file. this was i´ve modify:

> innodb_data_home_dir =.\
> innodb_log_arch_dir =.\
> innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
> set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=70M
> set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=10M
> set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=20M
> set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M
> innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1

I saw these instructions in the mysql help.
> I have the 3.23.55 version of mysql running in
windows 2000 professional.