From: Dimitar Haralanov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: granting privileges using wildcards

        Hi,

        I have been trying to find information on the following question but
have been unable to do so:

        Is it possible to grant options to a user using wildcards. For
example:
let's say that I have a database named 'db', and a user 'admin' who has
full privileges. The user 'admin' will add and delete tables to 'db' but
any table that is added/deleted will have the following name format
'table_[A-z0-9]'. What I would like to be able to do is grant select
privileges to any and all of the tables 'table_*' to a user 'non_admin'.

        Is this possible and if it is, how can I do that?

        Thank you for your help!

        -- Mitko