Sunil-

Seems the easiest way to restrict the size of everything except
privilege tables is to use nothing but InnoDB tables.  You can set the
default table type using --default-table-type=InnoDB when launching
mysqld.

If you're not keen on that, you may want to look into using a quota on
your mysql user, but that's out of my experience.

-jeff