Hi all together!

Meanwhile I found out that what I am looking for is best known as
"negative testing", trying to break an application puckish, to make it
fail more or less serious by going bejond the borders. I am really
really in a hurry (and stuck at the moment) getting information on this
topic (I wouldn't ask here if not).

Does anyone have web-links, pdf or other files and can provide those to
me? Topics of interest might be a test strategy for "negative testing"
or _even_more_ concrete samples of test cases! Most documents if found
say that one can convert existing test cases to negative test cases BUT how?

Focused on databases "negative testing" could mean sth like submitting
SQL-statements which cause destructive behaviour inserted into search forms or similar. Something similar would be to intercept post-string or modify http-headers. Any more ideas?

Any help will be welcome - thanks a lot!

Rgds,

Henning Heil

P.S.: This must not necessarily go over the list, PM will be fine. P.P.S.: If anyone is interested in I can provide the material I found so far

filters? sql, query, mysql