On 30-Mar-2003 Prabu Subroto wrote:
> Dear my friends....
>
> I am trying to read the content per line of a query
>  result with "mysql_fetch_row". But I got this error
>  message :

<snip>

>  $konek=mysql_connect("localhost", "prabu",
>  "password")
      or die("Connect problem: " . mysql_error());

<snip>

>        mysql_select_db("berita");
           or die("Select_db problem: " . mysql_error());

<snip>

>        SELECT noberita, pengirim, tanggal, namafile
>       FROM berita
>        ";
>        $hasil = mysql_query($kalimatsql, $konek);
               or die("Query problem: " . mysql_error());

<snip>

> Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
--
Don Read                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you are going to