I am making my own shopping cart, and I'm trying to figure out, how to store "previous
orders", so
they can view them later. If they have multiple products(tangible to be shipped), and
they have the
possibility of having colors, sizes, and or styles, each of them their own attribute,
plus qty, and price,
should I store that in ONE column, maybe like this:

$column_data_to_insert = $item . '|' . $qty . '|' . $color . '|' . $size . '|' .
$style . '|' . $extended_price . "\n";

then insert "$column_data_to_insert" into the database, in the one column.
then when they look at their previous orders, have it take that column and parse it
with
a split statement:
    ($item,$qty,$color,$size,$style,$total_price) = split /\|/,
$column_data_to_insert, 6;

Something like that, or is there a standard way, or even better, a easier, faster and
better way?

Thanks,
Richard.