Hi,
I am trying to select unique raws from my table, but I
can not find a correct SELECT syntax. My table has 6
columns: ID,first,last,address,ZIP,born. I can have
multiple same names in last column and first, but
there is a unique ID. I can have same addresses for
different last names.
I need to select:
1.) one last,first,address,ZIP if I have multiple raws
with same last name and same address
2.) if I have different name for same address I need
to select it too.
It means for family I need to select only one member
and if there are more than 1 different families at the
same address I need to address at least one member
from each family. The decision, which one should be
selected should be done by born column (the oldest one
).
Do you have any ideas how to do it?
Thank you for any info
Best regards