I'm having a problem accessing  MySQL via phpMyAdmin.
I've inserted in the 1st line of the config.inc.php3
$cfgPmaAbsoluteuri=";
I can access MySQL via CLI and I have set the username and password via
mysqladmin for the major users.
But I'm still getting the following when trying to access the database
via a web browser.  This is a internal system:
Warning: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: NO)
in /var/www/html/phpMyAdmin/lib.inc.php3 on line 255

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: NO) in
/var/www/html/phpMyAdmin/lib.inc.php3 on line 255
Error

MySQL said: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password:
NO)

Thanks for any insight.
--
Jon L. Miller
MMT Networks Pty Ltd

`When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just
stare at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for
free*".'
                - Linus Torvalds