you probably want php which intergrates into mysql nicely, as mysql being the
database for the content, http://www.php.net/

http://www.phpbuilder.com/
there is also some links on the php site u might want to check out

http://www.php.net/links.php

with mysql you prob want to master the sql queries to get the most optimised
way to retrieve your data.

these sites are good has alot of resources and helped me alot when i was a
newbie

http://www.weberdev.com/

http://www.devshed.com/