Hi,

I have a text file where lines look like this:

3       Mac     Performa6300CD  338211  LOV     109     \       \       \

4       Mac     G3BT/266        350755  LOV     003             \       9.1     104.103

Except they are not wrapped like in this email!
Each column is separated by a 'tab' (at least I think so).
The "\" character represents data I don't know (null).

I have created a db and a table where I would like to upload the data; the table has 9 filelds; the data in the rows, like row 3 and row 4 above (3 & 4 is also part of the data, the record_id), are in the same order as the fields occur in the table. The table fields are setup with types and so on.

How do I get this data in there? I think I am missing somethings?
(I'm trying to do it with phpMyAdmin but I can do it from CLI if someone would be so kind as to show me?)

Thank you,
Ted