1) www.mysql.com >> look at the top left corner

2)

- Gamma (widely deployed, no more critical bugs reported by users,
thus "almost production"),

- Beta (not so widely deployed, so the server might still contain
critical bugs that show up only in certain environments / situations),

- Alpha (no bugs that the MySQL development team knows of),

- Developer version (which you will have to compile yourself,
certainly not for production, not even for advanced users).

To know the differeences would mean to know all versions, which is frankly
speaking "impossible". However you can follow up on the change logs in the
documentation on www.mysql.com

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/News.html

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 6月 5日 木曜日 04:02、Sonia Ghadially さんは書きました:

Valentin Nils
Internet Technology

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]