Hi Edward,

Thank you for the reply. I really appreciate the response,but I was thinking
into a different direction.

I was hoping that perhaps additionally to the normal backup procedure that
there is a shortcut or a trick which would quickly allow you to fix that
specific issue (f.e. recover the orginal dbname).

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 6月 10日 火曜日 14:55、Becoming Digital さんは書きました:

Valentin Nils
Internet Technology

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]