In the last episode (Jun 10), Mojtaba Faridzad said:
> Thanks Mike and Dan. The link explained everything. but why the
> manual which had been installed on my computer ( by downloading and
> installing mysql 4.0) is not as complete as the website? anyways, I
> will look into mysql online document instead of the downloaded
> manual. Thanks again.

The online manual always refers to the latest development version, so
be aware that some of the features may only be abailable in 4.1 or 5.0
(they are usually marked though).  I always refer people to the online
docs because most people probably don't even know they have a copy of
the docs on their local system :)

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]