Hello all,

In version 3.23.X we had a script running:

1 - Create a temp table from imported cdf files.
2 - Select into the production table using criteria.
3 - Use production table.

-- On a duplicate record, for some reason our Oracle folks think this is
acceptable, the duplicate record was ignored and the (No 2.) query
continued.

Now with 4.0.13 the same script does the following:

1 - Create temp files from imported cdf files.
2 - Insert into production table from temp. **FAILS ON DUPLICATE RECORD**
3 - Use production data with limited data.

Was this by design in the 3.x.x -> 4.x.x or am I missing a cnf file
setting that may make this go back to the way it was.

NOTE: We are going to use replace, but we do have to answer for 'why did
your system not work when ours does...' questions.

Rob.