Hello,

I have two RH boxes with mysql on them and replication is enabled from box 1 to box 2 and from box 2 to box 1. The amount of data on each of them is round 400-500MB. Now I have to replace one of them with new box. As both boxes are productional ones, I'd like to replace one of them online without stopping them. I know I can tar the tables (MyISAM) and move to a new box but I have to make sure the data won't change, so I have to offline the boxes. Is there any way to do this replace transparetely? Any recommendations would be great. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--
George Chelidze