Hello Ryan,

Thanks for your answer.

There two boxes are used for different purposes. Say Box 1 contains Database A which is replicated to Box 2. Box 2 contains database B which is replicated to Box 1. So both databases are on both boxes. some applications send update database A on Box 1. Other applications update database B on box 2. replication is configured for recovery availability. Now I have to change Box 1. So everything that updates database A will stop until all data is copied. I try to avoid this problem. Any ideas?