I have created tables in a MySQL Database for importing data from an XML
file. My aim is to have MySQL table structures that correspond accurately
with the XML structure. What are the available ways to validate the two
structures or create the first structure from the second?

Also: From a proper Database-Design point of view: Do I design the MySQL
Database first and then design the XML/Schema afterwards or vice versa?

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee.
Any unauthorized use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited.
Lawyers Access Web (Pty) Ltd. accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether it
be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available and
actions resulting there from.