Rick,

Sorry your request was taken in the wrong way, I get this request for various things all the time and they are serious about it. I also see on a regular basis people get two T1 connections from the same loop provider, to the same ISP and call it redundant. So the question remains, how many 9's do you need?

I'd look at having two servers, one a master and another a slave, and some software that can tell when one of them goes down then promote the salave to master, and take over the IP address of the down system.

--
Michael Conlen