>>> SELECT * FROM machines INNER JOIN people ON
> >>
> >> Inludes NULL records

I meant the first statement returns also empty record fields or should I say
incomplete data records ?

> >> Dosent include NULL records

This one doesnt return any entries with incomplete data records (no data in
them). So if you have an entry for machines.peopleID but not for
people.peopeID than it wont show up while it does in the first statement.

Does it make it a bit clearer ? Sorry  dont know how to better explain it
really.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 6月 25日 水曜日 17:[EMAIL PROTECTED] さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]