The OS I'm using is Red Hat 7.3, and the mysql version is 4.0

The wierd thing is that I could access those tables but just after I rebooted my PC
I couldn't access the 2 tables.
The log files has the following:

"030701 14:27:38 InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 36874 in file dict0load.c line 677
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Send a detailed bug report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely wrong
and this may fail. thd=0x8711eb8
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Cannot determine thread, fp=0xbfe7e0c8, backtrace may not be correct.
Stack range sanity check OK, backtrace follows:
0x80741ea
0x8286058
0x81193b5
0x8108df8
0x80cf9c9
0x80c9bf4
0x8096a76
0x809262b
0x8091ccf
0x8092989
0x80e1d18
0x807fdd6
0x8082638
0x807dd5d
0x8083b6e
0x807cf0f
0x828380c 0x82b6f1a
New value of fp=(nil) failed sanity check, terminating stack trace!
Please read http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Using_stack_trace.html and follow instructions on how to resolve the stack trace. Resolved
stack trace is much more helpful in diagnosing the problem, so please do
resolve it
Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
thd->query at 0x87170a8 = show create table PEDIDOS
thd->thread_id=1
"

I have 500MB in ram.

Greetings