I am running  the 4.0.12 version
For those tables I don't have FOREIGN KEYS here is the table desc.

CREATE TABLE CLIENTE (
 FINGCIOID smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FINOTIENDA smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FICTEID int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 FIDIGITOVER smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FIOCUID smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FCCTENOMBRE char(18) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTEAPATERNO char(18) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTEAMATERNO char(18) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTEDIRCALLE char(25) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTEDIRNOEXT char(5) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTEDIRNOINT char(5) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTECP char(5) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTECOLONIA char(65) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTESEXO char(1) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTETEL char(15) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTERFC char(14) NOT NULL default '',
 FCCTEFISMOR char(2) NOT NULL default '',
 FITDAATIENDE smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FDCTEFECALT datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 FLCTEECO smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FIEDOCIVIL smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FNLINEACRED decimal(8,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
 FDCTEFECNAC datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 FCNOCOBRADOR char(6) NOT NULL default '',
 FITRANNO int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 KEY cliente (FCCTENOMBRE,FCCTEAPATERNO,FCCTEAMATERNO,FINOTIENDA)
) TYPE=InnoDB;

CREATE TABLE PEDIDO (
 FISUCURSAL int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 FINOPEDIDO int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 FINGCIOID smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FICTEID int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 FINOTIENDA smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FIDIGITOVER smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FCEMPNO char(6) NOT NULL default '',
 FITIPOVENTA smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FDPEDFEC datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 FNPEDTOTAL decimal(12,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
 FIPEDFACT int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 FDFECFACT datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 FIPEDSTAT smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
 FCUSERID char(10) NOT NULL default '',
 FCWS char(10) NOT NULL default '',
 FDFECSURT datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 FNPEDSALDO decimal(12,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
 FCFOLIOPARAM int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 FDFECIMPFACTURA datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 FIDIASSERV smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0'
) TYPE=InnoDB;

And I haven't tried to downgrade my version.

Greetings