From: "Arkadiusz Balcerek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 5:54 PM
Subject: Problem

Hello!

 I have a problem with linking a program coded in C language (Visual  C++).
I am using a libmySQL library and while linking the program I get an error
message. I can't even link an example code delivered with MySQL base. If
someone had a similar problem and could help me, I would be very grateful

best regards
Arkadiusz Balcerek