Hi,

I was trying to install, via an sql file (not enclosed, since 4MB big), a
MySQL db, but I experience some problems:
- when installing from shell>, I get the output mysql.out (enclosed); I
don't think anything useful is achieved by my command, as I cannot see any
confirmation of creating db, tables, datasets etc. are contained in the
file.
- when installing via MySQL Front, I cannot run the entire sql code in one
go, I have to do it section-wise, e.g. tyble by table; even then, it appears
that not all of the sql command are carried out properly.

Please help:
- what do I have to do to install file.sql properly from the DOS shell?

I am operating under Win-32 (Win98 to be precise), with Apache 2.0.46 and
MySQL 4.0.13.

Any hints would be very much appreciated.

Matthias Fischer