I'm trying to install FarCry (a web-based Content Management System) on
a development machine (Windows XP, Apache 2.0.46 & MySQL 4.0.13) and the
installation guide says
    http://farcry.daemon.com.au/go/developers/install-guide
    "Note for MySQL 4.x users, you must have Create_tmp_table_priv
privilege
    set to Yes to run FarCry".

Can someone please give me a pointer on how to do that? I've Googled
around, but can't see any reference to that privilege other than in a
global list of privileges in the docs
    http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Privileges.html
plus had no joy fishing around in SQLyog.

Thanks!

--
Aidan Whitehall <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Macromedia ColdFusion Developer