Sorry to post the same question again .. last time when I sent I received a couple of
mails with some error messages .. so, not sure if my question was posted ...
Here we go again ..

Hi,

I have a couple of questions, and really appreciate your help ...

How can I find out if a data file is set to auto-extend without looking in my.cnf
file? i.e... is there any variable that stores this information inside a database that
I can query?
I need the table_name & table_type of all the tables in a instance (to run check
table). Is there a way I can get that info from a single query? If not, what's the
best way to get that info?

Thankx in advance,
SB