From: "Subhakar Burri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Heikki Tuuri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 1:22 AM
Subject: RE: AUTOEXTEND

Hi,
I tried SHOW VARIABLES LIKE '%innodb%';
but I couldn't find any variables that show information about auto extend
property. Please clarify...

For my second question, I need only the table_name and table_type
information, and avoid the rest, for an instance. I tried the tables_priv
table in mysql database, but of no use. Any idea where MYSQL stores the
status information inside the database?

Thankx in advance,
SB