From: azamka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 10:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: creating table type innodb

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create tables with type innodb. I created a database and all
the tables of type ISAM. Now I am at the point of making relations and
establish refrential integrity. For that ofcourse I have to change the
tables
in the Innodb type. I did that with the commad "alter table tablename type =

innodb". Command runs fine but the table type doesnt change. I tried to
create
a new table of type innodb but its not working either. I dont know what the
problem is. Do we have any command to enable the innodb property or what?? I

am stuck badly. Please help.

Thank you in advance

Kamran