I am working on mysqld-max. I have created the my.cnf file yet. The manual
does not have clear instructions on that. Can you help me in making mysqld-max
to work?? I mean can u explain me the procedure if possible.

Appreciate it

thank U
Kamran

>===== Original Message From "Subhakar Burri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====
>There'z no InnoDB mode for a database, it's only for tables and you can
create InnoDB tables in any database as long as it supports InnoDB features.
Do you have mysqld-max running?