I'm kinda new to administering MySQL. I have a remote db that I want to
backup to my local MySQL server (windows). I can do a dump of the db
from phpMyAdmin on the remote server. I try running it on my local
server through the MySQL Control Center, and it says "Read Only". I
don't have to enter password for [EMAIL PROTECTED] to login to the Control
Center. I assume I don't have permissions to run DDL scripts as this
user, and I can't figure out how to change this users permissions or
create a new user with different privileges.

Someone please help. I need to set this notebook up so I can work while
out of town this week. :-)

Thanks,
Greg