I'm developing a net-snmp module that executes a 'show status' command on a MySQL server and advertises the values. My choices seem to be

super concrete: one server, one set of results, the variables don't change, ever...
moderatly concrete: multiple possible servers, one set of results each, the variables don't change, ever..
abstract: multiple servers returning a table of some results. Things are what they are when they are...

The problem with the obvious choice is that it's a table of tables of values, and if you've used SNMP much you know where that leads, and try programing for it...

So the question is, are the values that it returns likely to be added to/removed from the show status command likely to change much, or can I just write a long but easy to code for MIB with each of the values.

--
Michael "5yy5jp" Conlen