Hi Roger,

I guess you were right and I made the spelling mistake. ;-)
I read your other posts to, especiall the long one.
I respect your opinion, also I don't fully agree ;-)

At the end everybody has to use what he is happy with. I am strongly
Linux/Unix based so for me there is not need for a ACCESS or SQL server ;-)
in any way.

Peace ;-)

Best regards

Nils Valentin

2003年 7月 18日 金曜日 16:09、Roger Irwin さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]