Hi!!

I had once installed PHPTriad, a package which installs
php, apache and mysql on windows machines, and since I
wanted to update my mysql and php version I uninstalled
the package.

Then I tried installing php manually and did the smae
with mysql, installing it under a different hd. The
problem is that the mysql version I had with phptriad
was installed as a service. And I wanted to do the same
with this new version.

But I don`t know how to uninstall the old mysql server
to install the new version. I tried the manual but
couldn`t find the answer... can anyone please help me do
this?

Thanks in advance...

Decio

---