Also: PhpTriad is now Sokkit. I'm having a very hard time getting PhP to post to Mysql. I sent them an email requesting help. Will try to remember to give you any answers I get from them.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi!!

I had once installed PHPTriad, a package which installs php, apache and mysql on windows machines, and since I wanted to update my mysql and php version I uninstalled the package.

Then I tried installing php manually and did the smae with mysql, installing it under a different hd. The problem is that the mysql version I had with phptriad was installed as a service. And I wanted to do the same with this new version.

But I don`t know how to uninstall the old mysql server to install the new version. I tried the manual but couldn`t find the answer... can anyone please help me do this?

Thanks in advance...

Decio