Well it turned out we had table and index corruption on the master db
(db01) so I've fixed it and am rebuilding db02.  We're having a mgmt
meeting this wed to discuss updating the production servers to MySQL ver
4.x.

The current servers run RedHat 7.1 with a single Pent-III 933mhz with
256k L2 cache and 256MB RAM.

I'd like to pump the servers up to dual Pent-III 1.4ghz with 512 L2
cache and 2GB RAM, then load the latest RH OS on them and upgrade to
MySQL ver 4.x.

Assuming I get approval for this, what is the best way to move the
current db files (ver 3.23) to the rebuilt serves running MySQL ver 4.x?
Are there any compatability issues or things that need to be converted?
All tables are MyISAM.

Thanks,

Jeff McKeon
IT Manager
Telaurus Communications LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(973) 889-8990 ex 209

***The information contained in this communication is confidential. It
is intended only for the sole use of the recipient named above and may
be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents or attachments,
is expressly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please re-send it to the sender and delete the original message,
and any copy of it, from your computer system. Thank You.***