On 1 Aug 2003 at 17:08, Andrew wrote:

> Hi did anyone reply to this?

It doesn't look like it.  Pretend you don't know anything at all
about your project and try reading your message.  Would you have any
idea what sort of answer was wanted?  If you want help, you have to
explain exactly what's needed and provide details.  Otherwise your
message is likely to be ignored.

--
Keith C. Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tobacco Documents Online