Hi FT,

2003年 8月 4日 月曜日 09:24、あなたは書きました:
> Thanks Nils...good to have you around...in Tokyo
> This worked except for the UPDATE than was not recognized by MySql  3.23.36
> but strangely all previous tables were still there and it looks like it is
> running again.. still worry about this UPDATE command ..but I am back on
> phpMyAdmin 4.3.0 as root @ localhost
> How do I change this one or do I need to keep it....

Well that depends if you use the account local  (login on the same machine the
server is running ) or not.

See the Grant command and the usage of the mysql client for details. Here just
a rough sample:

mysql> GRANT ALL ON *.* TO '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' indentified by 'my_password'
 with grant option;

If the user doesn't need to create new users than you can leave "with grant
option".

Best regards
Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan