Hi Gary,

I understood that the packages provided by MySQL are set to 100 concurrent
users by default, so what you ae asking is actually if somebody successfully
compiled a version for more than 100 concurrent users and was able to use it
in a production environment ?

Do I understand that correct ?

My guess would be that you are more likely to find Linux users having done
such a setup. Unfortunately I haven'Tt had such an experience yet, but as you
probably now Dell has made a study (which is also announced on www.mysq.com)
which describes their experience, perhaps it contains the one or the other
useful tip.

http://www.dell.com/us/en/biz/topics/power_ps2q03-jaffe.htm

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 8月 13日 水曜日 01:21、Gary Broughton さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]