Hi all

Is there anybody out there who has managed to successfully configure
Win2000, IIS5, MySQL 4.0.14 and PHP 4.3.2 (ISAPI) to work with a couple
of hundred users at any one time?  I have chucked absolutely everything
I can think of at this, but the MySQL (it seems) simply eats all the
available CPU within a short space of time (regardless of users) and
brings the site to a halt.  My last throw of the dice today was to
install all on a new Dual 1.8Ghz Pentium, with three hard disks in a
RAID array, and 2GB memory, but it's achieved pretty much nothing.  I am
now desperate, and if anyone has any flash of inspiration for me, I'm
all ears.  The previous ASP version of the site runs like a dream, but
there's something I'm either doing wrong, or this new combination of
software simply doesn't like.

Many thanks

Stressed Gary