Hi James,

I don' t understand your question. Why do you hink you that the brackets
would't work ?

I tried that without any problems. Please post your code.

Here is mine:

SELECT * FROM sensei WHERE last_name IN (SELECT last_name FROM sensei UNION
ALL select last_name FROM sensei) ORDER BY e_mail;

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 8月 14日 木曜日 17:04、James Fryer さんは書きました:

--
---
Valentin Nils

 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]