Hi,
        I downloaded MySQL 3.23.57 for Windows as I wish to learn MySQL
   locally and then use the one I already have installed on my UNIX server.
   I ran setup and rebooted but the WinMySQLadmin program will not start
   the Server as it has a MyODBC error "Driver 3.51 Not Found".

   I cannot find any reference to this in the books I have, at MySQL.com,
   or any UserGroups.
                            Any ideas ??
                                                 Thanks,
                                                           Nick. . .