Group,

I have been working with Mysql for about 5 years - mainly in LAMP shops. The
tables have been between 20-100 thousand records size.  Now I have a project
where the tables are in the millions of records.

This is very new to me and I am noticing that my queries are really
slowwwwww!

What are the options that I have to speed my queries on the mysql side with
regards to the my.cnf file. I have a fair understanding of
sql optimization and I understand explain. I just want to see if
there is something that I can do with the server also.

Thanks to all.

#Joseph Norris (Perl - what else is here?/Linux/CGI/Mysql)
print @c=map chr $_+100,(6,17,15,16,-68,-3,10,11,16,4,1,14,-68,12,1,14,8,
-68,4,-3,-1,7,1,14,-68,-26,11,15,1,12,4,-68,-22,11,14,14,5,15,-90);