Hi!

I'm pretty green at this and I'm a bit clueless here, After reinstalling my
system I upgraded from 3.23 to 4.0 of MySQL, then I moved my old dbs in
there and most seems to work OK. Now PHPMyAdmin tells me my userbase is out
of date and that I need to run mysql_fix_privilege_tables...

HOW do I run this on my WinXP system? What else do I need to do?

Is it DOs, should it run from within SQl?

(Everything seems to work except my guestbooks after the reinstall).

Please help and bare with my lack of knowledge!

Best Wishes
Thomas