In mysql.com site on section 7.5.4.1 it says and I qoute

"If something goes wrong in an InnoDB database creation, you should delete all
files created by InnoDB. This means all datafiles, all log files, the small
archived log file, and in the case you already did create some InnoDB tables,
delete also the corresponding `.frm' files for these tables from the MySQL
database directories. Then you can try the InnoDB database creation again. "

If I do this, will it break my database ? I am still new with InnoDB concept

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08