>When I do the tests on frontpage, it doesn't seem to do anything.
what test are you  talking about?

I am reading the Book PHP and MYsql for dummies and it talks of a test you can do to
see if PHP and SQL are talking with each other.

> On the Mysqladmin it tells me that my odbc driver 3,.51 not found is that a problem
> and how do I get the driver?
you don't need ODBC driver to work in PHP with MySQL.
PHP has native builtin extension for MySQL.

just use mysql_*(); functions and be happy =)<<

you will have to excuse my ignorance what Is a mysql_*;function  as I said I am
completely new to this and don't know how to set this up.

thanks

Nicci

---
WBR,