On 3 Sep 2003 at 15:43, Stefano Fraccaro wrote:

> I have a query with a column in HAVING clause that not refer any
> column listed in SELECT statement because I don't need to group by
> this column and ... this query don't work. It's possible or this
> feature is planned for the future?

Can you give an example of what you're trying to do?  If the
expression in the HAVING clause isn't an aggregate of some sort, why
aren't you using a WHERE clause instead?

Also, in MySQL you don't have to group by a column just because
you're selecting it (although selecting such insufficiently
unspecified may confuse yourself and those who come after you).

--
Keith C. Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tobacco Documents Online