On 3 Sep 2003 at 18:59, eli wrote:

> EXCEPTION java.sql.SQLEXCEPTION:Invalid argument value, message from
> server "Two many key part specified. Max 16 parts allowed".
> [...]
> INDEX(ID, Field_1, Field_2,Field_3,.... Field_23)
> )
>
> I was supossed the maximum number of index was 32.

The maximum number of indexes is not the same as the maximum number
of parts for a single index.  Somehow I doubt you really want a
single index on 24 fields.  Having Field_23 at the end of the index,
for example, is useless unless you're already specifying all of ID
and Field_1 through Field_22 in the query as well.

--
Keith C. Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tobacco Documents Online